Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lesson #1

So I was thinking about how great I ate yesterday until... I remembered that I mindlessly ate half of an (oh my god so delicious) chocolate croissant that the evil people up here at work left in the break room. They are all SO evil. Someone brings donuts and freaking kolache's like everyday!!!!

So Lesson #1: Keep a Food Journal. (and don't eat chocolate croissants)

Very important people! We eat without even thinking or at least I do. This is a key step in weight loss. I have a nifty spreadsheet that I use to track my caloric intake and daily exercise. (well I didn't yesterday obviously, but I am starting the beginning of next week) I MUST record every little calorie I consume!

Did you know that it takes a 3500 caloric deficit to lose 1 lb. of fat???

Not sure how many calories are in the foods you are eating? Check out my favorite site! http://caloriecount.about.com/

See I have ALL this knowledge, time to put it to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment