Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fail...


Yesterday ended up not so great for me... I had oatmeal. 120 calories. Then I got kinda hungry before lunch, I had brought some spaghetti my dad made and garlic salad, well I ate half of my spaghetti, then I found out my friends were going to lunch. For some reason I went, and we went to a Mexican place, I didn't have THAT many chips, but I could have ordered just grilled chicken with veggies etc, instead I got a chicken soft taco, beef taco w/ rice and beans. So about 1000 calories. So I just told myself no eating for the rest of the day.... right? Well I did good for the most part. Didn't eat until I got home for dinner. Had a small salad and some cilantro chicken I made, it was pretty good. I had forgot my work out clothes so I had to go home first. Well guess what, I never made it to the gym! I was soooooo tired, I thought from lack of sleep the night before. But I ended up going to bed by 9:30p and I am pretty sure I was tired from eating bad. Blah And then I still woke up late this morning. I had a million thoughts of getting up and going to the gym last night, I just didn't do it. Not a good start to the week, I did keep up with my food journal though! Total calories consumed yesterday: About 2200. Not within my goal range PLUS I didn't work out! I only burn about 1600 calories in a normal day, called my RMR Resting Metabolic Rate. So I am +630 calories for yesterday.
 
On a positive note, I did bring my gym bag today! Blah

No comments:

Post a Comment