Thursday, December 2, 2010

On track

I did good yesterday. Though I did not work out, I ate really good. I ended up working late and I was upset about something, so the old me "normal me" would have stopped by taco bueno and ate has many taco's as humanly possible and then went home and passed out. But I didn't. I didn't work out, but I didn't eat bad either. I ate a total of about 900 calories yesterday, that is very good. That is one meal for the old me.

I have this thing where I only like to work out when I'm in a good mood. Who does that??? Most people work out to relieve stress. Not me, I want a happy go lucky work out. lol

So I overcame stress eating yesterday. Can I overcome perfect mood workouts? My next task!

Still had a 700 calorie deficit without a workout! I'm proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment