Friday, January 28, 2011

Progress...

Well, as of today I am down 9.6 lbs. from 12 days ago!!! That is pretty aggressive! However, the first week is always the easiest cause your body is in shock. lol Next week will not be so easy, but I also think I have built up my stamina to work harder.

Aside from the actual pounds lost (which is great), there is something else I am happy about. People who have never been over weight would not understand, and probably take little things for granted. Oh like say crossing your legs... yeah exactly. No big deal right? Well for me it has been. I haven't really been able to cross my legs and be comfortable, and today I noticed that I had my legs crossed comfortably without having to consciously flex my muscles to keep my legs crossed! Which leads me to believe I have lost an inch or two in my thighs! YAY!

Anyway, I am happy with the progress!!


No comments:

Post a Comment